california girl - green tea, ginger, lemongrass
This tea blend has a spicy bite, warm and lemon notes lightly covering sweet and deep green tea base. Fresh!
Refreshing and revitalizing
- Suggested: 2 gm per 200 ml teacup freshly boiled water (75-80 degree C)
- Steeping time about 2-3 minutes depending on how strong or tannic you like your tea
- If steeping a second time, brew for 2 minutes+ and increase the water temperature
- For best results, cover while brewing
A perfect pick-me-up to rejuvenate your body when you feel tired
Ginger and Lemongrass herbs have anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger has been found to reduce appetite, and Lemongrass has a good reputation in traditional medicine for overall body wellness.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Transfer to an airtight container after opening to maintain freshness & fragrance
- Best if used within 12 months of packing
Country of Origin: India
*Please note that the above statements have not been verified or endorsed by the FDA
Our teabags are reusable handmade 100% cotton teabags made by the tea growers