hand rolled oolong
Hand rolled Oolong tea - light, flowery and smooth - tender leaves with buds
Minimally oxidized, hand rolled Oolong
The character of an Oolong is defined by how well its rolled. Ours is hand rolled by master artisans to give it a smooth finish.
Refreshing and relaxing
- Suggested: 1 heaped teaspoon (its big leaves take up space) or 2 gm per 200 ml teacup freshly boiled water cooled for about 3 minutes (75-80 degree C)
- Steeping time 90 seconds to 2 minutes
- For best results, cover while brewing
- Serving suggestion - without milk.
Best time of day: Morning to late afternoon
- Store in a cool dry place
- Transfer to an airtight container after opening to maintain freshness & fragrance
Tea supports the vascular system and improves circulation. It is believed to strengthen the immune system and enhance concentration.*
Available packaged or in bulk (please email us)
Country of Origin: India
*Please note that the above statements have not been verified or endorsed by the FDA